Thrive @ Work 2023
October 26, 2023 @ 11:30AM — 1:00PM Central Time (US & Canada)
Two Mississippi Museums: 222 North Street Suite 302 Jackson, MS 39201 Get Directions
Success in the Workplace: A Conversation with Business Leaders
We showcase Mississippi businesses with innovative policies that both encourage women in the workplace and make a positive impact for the employer. A panel of business leaders will share their experiences - both successes and challenges - to foster discussion and learning.
Corporate sponsors find this a rewarding program to sponsor - from highlighting their place at the forefront of innovation to treating valued team members or clients to an enjoyable luncheon program.
Thrive @ Work Sponsorship Opportunities
- $1,000: Visionary Sponsor - Special, event-wide recognition. Table for 8 at the event
- $2,500: Leadership Sponsor - Premier, event-wide recognition. Two tables for 8 at the event
- $5,000: Leadership Premier Sponsor - Premier, event-wide and organization-wide recognition; two tables for 8 at the event; the opportunity to leave a branded gift at our guest tables
- $10,000: Presenting Sponsor - Same benefits included in the Leadership Premier Sponsor; plus the opportunity to speak and introduce your company in opening remarks
Sponsors will be featured on promotional materials for and at the event. Please send your company/organization logos to the Women's Foundation of Mississippi so you can be added to the materials. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be included in event and organizational promotions, logos should be submitted by September 14, 2023.
For more information on the event or organization-wide sponsorships, please get in touch with Frances Patterson Croft at email@example.com or 601-487-0702
Our mission is economic security for women. We are the only grant maker in the state focused entirely on women and girls. Because of that, we are uniquely positioned to make strategic investments, conduct research, and provide community engagement and education opportunities throughout Mississippi that put women and girls at the center – lifting up families and communities.
When women thrive, Mississippi thrives.